Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Fave Under 5

I really wanted to post a Sunday post from the Free House but things got a little crazy (in a good way) and I was unable to fulfill my own wishes.

So here's another Fave Under 5. Look for a Sunday post this week. As well as a few other goodies!



1. Pacifica Lip Tint from Target - $1.87 
- This stuff makes my heart pitter patter. I love Pacifica and this lip tint is so moisturizing. It also adds the perfect amount of color for fall. 

2. Dragon Fruit from Meijer - $2.00
- I had never had Dragon Fruit before. I was so excited to try this gorgeous fruit. I don't know if I got a bad one but it did not taste as wonderful as it looked.

3. Succulent - Free! 
- These little "Chicks and Hens" succulents grow right outside my house. I decided to cut some, let the stems seal off and plant them in pots with left over potting soil from the summer. Here's to hoping I can keep them alive. 

4. "Hello Sunshine" Print from Target - $0.25
- This scrap book stuff is so great. I feel like my picture frame greets me each time I look at it. 

5. South of France Soap from Earth Fare - $1.00
- If you don't have an Earth Fare near you then I feel very sorry for you. I got this fantastic, almond soap for just a buck. I keep sneaking whiffs of it. 

6. Poached Eggs from Meijer and my kitchen - $1.99
- It took me an entire carton and over two hours to figure out how to poach an egg. Once I figured it out I couldn't stop making them. They are just perfect little pouches of runny, eggy goodness! 


I hope you're loving the things you surround yourself with. I hope you are savoring every treasure and blessing you get. 

Breathe in the smell of your favorite soap, bring in some goodness from your garden, try a new trick in the kitchen. Whether it's free or whether it costs you a few nickels, savor it. Your heart will be fuller and life will be richer when you recognize the goodness around you. 

Share your Fave Under 5 with me in the comment section, on your own blog, on Twitter, and Instagram

Use the hashtag #FaveUnder5 and let's celebrate life! 





No comments:

Post a Comment