So I'm back! I'd like to make my entry back into the blogging world by sharing with you a new little list of mine.
FAVE FINDS UNDER 5
These are my favorite finds for under $5. I love shopping. Gifts are my love language. I love a good deal. I always try to keep it simple. These are the things in my home that I'm constantly staring at and make my heart flutter when I walk by them.
- I couldn't believe how cheap these babies were. 6 for under 5. They make me excited for winter.
2. Bella by Illume from Target - $4.48 (clearance)
- I'd been watching this candle for weeks at Target so I was thrilled when it dropped from 14.95 to under 5 dollars. And the mercury glass look makes my heart go pitter patter.
3. "Home is Wherever I'm With You" Picture from Target (scrap booking) - $0.25
- These little booklets are in the scrapbook section and full of gorgeous "Pinterest Worthy" prints!
4. Vintage Musical Terminology Book from Half Priced Books - $2.00
- I dug up some of John's old piano work books and felt inspired. I found this book and a few other musical treasures at Half Priced. Score.
5. Pomegranate from my local grocery store- $1.00
- I love love love using fresh food to decorate with. Plus I enjoy eating them.
6. Perfect White Pumpkin from Bloomington Farmer's Market - $2.00
- I'm obsessed with this pumpkin. I wish I had 30 more. I love it's pure white color and perfectly twisty stem.
Those are my favorites (this week). I would LOVE to see your Fave Under 5s. It can be one thing or ten things. Just show me your favorite treasures you're enjoying that cost you less than $5.
Post them to your blog and leave a comment letting me know you've done so. I'll feature other people's Fave Under 5s periodically.
You can also post them to Instagram and use the hashtag #faveunder5
If you look to the left you can also see my October Goals. Some are specific and some not so much. I'll update the goals monthly and even post a few blogs about how they're coming. I'd love for you to share your own October Goals with me in the comments - we can keep each other accountable!